Careers / eCAPTURE/webCAPTURE Corrections Operator
eCAPTURE/webCAPTURE Corrections Operator
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9,711.00 per year
We're looking for an enthusiastic operator to join our team here in Cirencester. based at the Cirencester Office Park.
We provide an innovative service to local authorities throughout the UK by:
- Ensuring the accurate correction and completion of Housing Benefit and Council Tax claim forms, ready for further assessment by the specialist assessors at the Local Authority office, before loading into the benefits system.
- Providing accurate indexing of all types of Revenues transactions received via web forms (e.g. Change of Address, Direct Debit mandates, Single Occupier Discounts,) ready for loading into Local Authority back office systems.
What the role requires
This is a Data Entry role which requires a very keen eye for detail and the ability to analyse and apply various business rules. You will need an analytical approach and be able to understand the sometimes complicated rules required by each authority.
You will require all the attributes which make for a good team member including reliability and responsibility, and good communication skills.
This role will be office based whilst training, with the opportunity to work from home on occasions when training is completed.
We are a small company with a big heart, and we strive to make the work/life balance as achievable for everyone as we can.
We recognise the benefits that a friendly and inclusive working culture can bring and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds.
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Data Entry: 1 year (preferred)
Temporarily due to COVID-19
The workplace has been redesigned to accommodate social distancing.
Hand sanitiser stations available in the office
Desks are cleaned daily and the office is sanitised monthly.
Working from home available when government guidelines advise it.
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place